apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/memory/unix TODO
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 16:12:18 GMT
On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 11:25:32AM +0200, Sander Striker wrote:
> Getting info like the line the call was made from will be a bit
> tricky to say the least. There was some discussion on the list
> about it, but no resolution yet.

I thought we said that the call stack is better for this purpose.
We don't need the line the call was made with the __FILE__ and
__LINE__ macros.  And, if you aren't doing interactive debugging,
you can always have apr dump core if you want to see how you got
there.  You'll also get more info with the core file anyway.

Maybe I'm wrong, but that is how I remember the previous
conversation.  -- justin