apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: More Migrations into APR/APR-UTIL
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 07:03:13 GMT
On Tue, May 29, 2001 at 06:52:01PM -0500, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> [...]

Right.

> > should I submit a patch for this?
>
> If you take the time to doc it, we would love it :-)

Actually, I would ask that we just delete ap_ind and ap_rind. They're bogus
since they are just stupid little covers over strchr(). They originate from
the deep bowels of history before strchr() was readily available (and
optimized on most platforms).

Toss 'em I say.

(yes, I've seen your posted patch; more comments on that)

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/