apr-dev mailing list archives

From Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton <l...@samba-tng.org>
Subject Re: [lists@rowe-clan.net: Re: CVS rename?]
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 14:10:41 GMT
> Greg's right that we don't need the tags [there are none], so I'd argue that after
> a week or so its more safe to blast them from the attic, but does anyone here have
> a long list of trees they only update every month or so?  Thought so.

uh... not that it is my... how-to-say... [place?  responsibility?] to
advise on this, but i have to point this out:

you _are_ aware that by removing files from the attic you destroy
any means to return to a former development version of the work being
done?

what if you, or anyone, wish at some point, to use cvs to compare
what was being done 4 months ago, to what is currently being done?

luke