apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: [CONTRIBUTION] spec file for apr
Date Mon, 14 May 2001 21:29:51 GMT
On Mon, May 14, 2001 at 12:30:27PM +0200, GOMEZ Henri wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I do many 'official' rpm for the Apache Group and take a look
> at your spec :

Euh... they aren't "ASF official". I know you build them, but I'm not
exactly sure where they are, and why we don't have the .spec files in CVS.

> - %configure fail since ./configure didn't exist. Must be
>   a ./buildconf used before.

This needs to be solved. The name of the license is also "Apache Software
License" (not "Public").

Otherwise, it seems fine to me, and I'd be happy to add it to CVS.

> - What about apr-utils ? Did you included it or will it be another
>   RPM ?

A separate one for apr-util would be nice, yes.

Cheers,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/