apr-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew L Daniel <mdan...@sterlingplanet.com>
Subject [CONTRIBUTION] spec file for apr
Date Fri, 11 May 2001 17:29:36 GMT
I enjoy RPMs a lot, and know that others will as well.
This uses the macros built into RPM, so it should be portable across
distributions (different library directories, etc).

I didn't know if EVERYTHING that the Apache Group puts out needed the license
notice at the top, but if so, please add it with my blessings.  I don't
consider spec files to have very much intellectual value.

  HTH,
  -- /v\atthew
--
Matthew L Daniel            I am not young enough to know everything.
Internet Developer,         -- Oscar Wilde