apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Memory code...
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 15:39:08 GMT
As some of you will have noticed I've just added a first pass at the memory
code from the Samba folks.  It's just a first pass but does build cleanly,
when included in the build.  I've not yet added it to the apr_modules line
in configure.in as until we know it's building on a few platforms I didn't
want to add it there.  So, can people start checking the build?

Also, the code has been altered slightly to get it into APR, so can the
Samba folks check I haven't changed things too badly.

Next on the list is a simple test program.

BTW, what is Elrond's last name???  I wanted to give his full name in the
credit block, but I could only find him referred to as Elrond :)

david