apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: APR shared memory requirements.
Date Tue, 08 May 2001 20:29:13 GMT
> Ok, lets discuss this, people, speak up so we can do this 'right'
> in one go (and quickly too) ;-)
I'd rather not rush into something we regret in 6 months...

Not trying to be a damp squid, but can we have a fully fledged and working
example before too long.  I have some concerns that this stuff is dropping
us into a mire of complication...

Hopefully a full example will allay my fears as you guys keep telling us how
easy this stuff is to write :)

Also, a test program should be added as soon as this is "buildable" so it's
working can be verified as once committed we're into the multi-platform
arena, but you knew that, right? :)

david