apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Catch 22
Date Wed, 30 May 2001 10:32:46 GMT
I've been pondering the dynamic loading stuff for memory and had a few
discussions off list about it, but one thing keeps hitting me.

We really want to use the APR dynamic loading as it covers all the platforms
we need quite nicely, but that uses pools, which so far we haven't had any
involvement with in the memory code, which is IMHO the right thing to do!

As the memory stuff is still in it's infancy I think we'll have to just
stick the issue on the back burner for now and hopefully come back to it.
I'll add some stuff to the TODO file with the stuff from the discussions as
well...

david