apr-dev mailing list archives

From "David Reid" <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>
Subject Re: APR memory systems
Date Wed, 09 May 2001 11:09:32 GMT
Suggestion...

If we're going to have a whole load of different "plug-ins" for different
types of memory allocation/viewing, and some of these will of course look
different for different platforms, can we split out the "standard memory
system" functions into their own file as well?  That should help expose the
build issues quicker and give the structure more beef.

In other words, add a file (apr_standard_memory_system.c??) containing the
standard functions,
static void *apr_standard_memory_system_malloc(apr_memory_system_t
*memory_system, size_t size)

static void *apr_standard_memory_system_realloc(apr_memory_system_t
*memory_system, void *mem, size_t size)

static void apr_standard_memory_system_free(apr_memory_system_t
*memory_system, void *mem)

apr_status_t apr_standard_memory_system_create(apr_memory_system_t
**memory_system)

david