apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Fw: cvs commit: apr/network_io/unix sendrecv.c sockets.c
Date Sun, 01 Apr 2001 08:28:17 GMT
"William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net> writes:

> > The problems it identifies in implode/explode time, and the DSO anomilies I'll take
> > a look at.  I'll be adding the filepath suite to testfile.  But I'll let some other
> > taker attack the sockets and process stuff.  Basically, several tests _live_ on
the
> > fork(), and that just isn't a way to go on Win32.  Couple of hours to get them all
> > working on win32 if someone wanted to attack.  I have a few other windmills I'm
> > tilting at before AC :-)

testproc and client/server work for me on Win98 now.

Something done by testsock isn't working...  I haven't disentangled
the messages from client/server (which should work) from the messages
from sendfile (which is expected to fail on 98).  It could just be the
"./sendfile" :)

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...