apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: apr_dso_handle_close ?
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:54:45 GMT

The problem is that the code you want to implement is incompatible with
APR's dso code.  In order to use the function that you want, you would
need to start by using the system's dlopen.  If you are going to use the
systems dlopen, then you should use the systems dlclose.

What we really need, I guess, is apr_dso_put and apr_dso_get.  That would
follow the model that we currently have, instead of creating another
function that would take the system type directly.

Ryan

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Doug MacEachern wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Apr 2001 rbb@covalent.net wrote:
>

> > How is this different from apr_dso_unload?
>
> apr_dso_unload() takes an apr_dso_handle_t argument, so i would have todo
> something ugly like:
>
> apr_dso_handle_t dso;
> dso.handle = (void*)handle_from_perl;
> dso.cont = p;
> apr_dso_unload(&dso);
>
> which i couldn't do if i wanted to, since apr_dso_handle_t is an
> incomplete type.

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131