apr-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject apr_send() -> how to flush to network?
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2001 23:13:50 GMT
Hi all,

The CONNECT tunnelling part of the mod_proxy code is making direct reads
and writes to the network (being a tunnel, other parts of Apache should
not be fiddling with the input or output).

To send the "HTTP/1.1 200 Connection Established" the code uses
apr_send() -> but this data is never flushed, so it never sees the
network (a sniff shows nothing over the wire). As a result the
connections hangs there and the browser never responds.

I cannot find an apr_flush() function - how does apr_send() get fored to
write to the network?

(Sorry about the dumb questions - I am no sockets guru...)

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm		"There's a moon
					over Bourbon Street