apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/test Makefile.in
Date Tue, 01 May 2001 00:39:21 GMT
> I can build the test directory just fine on my machine.  In fact, that is
> why I made the change.  I needed to be able to run those test programs,
> and I couldn't.  I wouldn't have checked it back in unless I could run the
> tests on my machine.

Ah, my fault -- evidently, the three times I tried to build that directory
were all after make extraclean on the parent, so it was failing because
the rules file was absent.  I just need to fix the make rules so that an
extraclean cleans the test directory as well, so I don't get fooled by
the Makefile being left uncleaned.

....Roy