apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/test Makefile.in
Date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 05:06:57 GMT
>   Back out the last change to the Makefile in the test directory.  Those
>   changes broke the build in that directory.  By backing them out, we can
>   continue to build the test programs.

Backing the changes out is fine, but those programs don't build now either.
They haven't been buildable since you changed the definition of $(LINK).
The right fix is to use the same Makefile template as the rest of apr.
I would have done that myself, but I was too blurry-eyed at the time
to figure it out and made that half-assed attempt instead.

....Roy