apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Buckets destroy not cleaning up private structures?
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2001 04:23:35 GMT
On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 09:12:16PM -0700, rbb@covalent.net wrote:
> the file is closed.  We need a loop at the end of the core_output_filter
> that just does the conversion to a heap bucket.

The logic should be that anything in the pipeline with a size greater
than a minimum write (around 4KB I think -- there is a symbol for it
somewhere) should be written out to the socket and freed before the
worker moves on to looking for a next request.  Basically, we only
want to hold onto data if we don't have enough in the buffer to
justify writing what we have now.

....Roy