apr-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Erenkrantz <jerenkra...@ebuilt.com>
Subject Re: Buckets destroy not cleaning up private structures?
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2001 04:06:40 GMT
> Didn't mean to volunteer you.  If you don't want to, or don't have the
> time, just say so, and I'll do it tomorrow.  I thought in one of your
> messages you had said you were, which is why I didn't do it earlier today.

I'm *trying* to look at it.  I'm looking at placing something at the
end of check_pipeline_flush (in the case of where we don't send the
flush) to convert any file buckets to heap buckets.

This seems like the right thing and right place.  Comments?

Hopefully, I'll get a patch out before I conk out on the keyboard.
If not, please go ahead and do this tomorrow.  -- justin