apr-dev mailing list archives

From Wilfredo Sanchez <wsanc...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr configure.in
Date Sat, 07 Apr 2001 18:18:14 GMT

On Saturday, April 7, 2001, at 07:31 AM, Jeff Trawick wrote:

> But APR_FLAG_HEADERS() can't handle that header file because the
> variable name it generates is invalid.  We're getting this on stderr
> from configure:
> /home/trawick/apache/httpd-2.0/srclib/apr/configure: mach-o_dyldh=0:
> command not found
> Surely you're getting this error too on Darwin and APR still doesn't
> realize that you have this header file.

   Nope, I didn't get that error; my build went just fine.  This sounds
like an autoconf bug...  It's certainly a legal header name.  Mine
generated HAVE_MACH_O_DYLD_H (replaced the - with _).  I didn't notice
this lowercase variable.

   What verion of autoconf are you using?  I have 2.13.

View raw message