apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: libtool in apr/shmem/unix/mm
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 14:58:49 GMT

MM is a strange beast, because it is an import of an external project.  My
own opinion is that we should completely remove MM, because it is more
than APR needs, and it doesn't really work the way I want it to.  However,
because I don't have time to replace it, we should make it fit cleanly
into APR.

I would like to see MM's configure script use APR's version of libtool, et
al.

Just my 0.02.

Ryan

On Wed, 21 Mar 2001, jean-frederic clere wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have detected that the libtool files are in the cvs of apr/shmem/unix/mm...
> config.guess, config.sub, libtool ...
> That an old version of libtool (1.3.4).
>
> I think that apr/shmem/unix/mm should work like the rest of apr: buildconf
> should create the needed tools.
>
> Cheers
>
> Jean-frederic

406 29th St.