apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util configure.in
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2001 14:25:40 GMT

I have found recently, that buildconf doesn't really do what you expect in
a lot of cases.  Namely, it doesn't tend to traverse into srclib/apr and
srclib/apr-util, and run those buildconf's.  Try running those manually
right now.  I was going to investigate further before posting the bug, but
time isn't being kind to me.  :-)

Ryan

On Fri, 9 Mar 2001, Martin Kraemer wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 09, 2001 at 05:06:25AM -0800, Greg Stein wrote:
> > No.
> >
> > We run xml/expat/configure, and it produces that Makefile. APRUTIL shouldn't
> > be doing this. Please back out this change.
>
> That is not really true. It definitely did not generate the Makefile,
> that's why I added the patch in the first place.
>
> I always do "buildconf && configure && make clean && make",
> and "make clean" bailed out because the apr-util/xml/expat/Makefile
> was not generated.
>
>     Martin.
> --
> <Martin.Kraemer@Fujitsu-Siemens.com>         |     Fujitsu Siemens
> Fon: +49-89-636-46021, FAX: +49-89-636-41143 | 81730  Munich,  Germany

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131