apr-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: libtool in apr/shmem/unix/mm
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 15:35:11 GMT
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> MM is a strange beast, because it is an import of an external project.  My
> own opinion is that we should completely remove MM, because it is more
> than APR needs, and it doesn't really work the way I want it to.  However,
> because I don't have time to replace it, we should make it fit cleanly
> into APR.
>
> I would like to see MM's configure script use APR's version of libtool, et
> al.

For this, the patch looks easy  - Find it enclosed -
The additional thing is to remove the following file from cvs:
config.guess
config.sub
ltconfig
ltmain.sh

About removing files from CVS I think these 2 files should be removed from APR:
build/config.guess
build/config.sub
They are from libtool and are regenerated by buildconf.