apr-dev mailing list archives

From Sam TH <...@uchicago.edu>
Subject Re: expat commit access
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 16:56:46 GMT
On Thu, Mar 01, 2001 at 06:46:03AM -0800, Greg Stein wrote:
> I also get the impression the existing Windows build is sketchy at best.
> Having OtherBill give it a good shakedown will help tremendously.
>
> When apr-util/xml/expat builds properly under Windows, then we can toss the
> old expat-lite.

Using unix-style tools (via cygwin) but with VC++, that expat source
builds under windows (modulo the patches I have already sent) about
once an hour, on the AbiWord tinderbox host.  So it does compile
properly.  The only question is the integration with the VC++ build
system.

	sam th
	sam@uchicago.edu
	http://www.abisource.com/~sam/