apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject expat commit access
Date Thu, 01 Mar 2001 14:46:03 GMT
fyi, I just received access to commit changes to Expat proper. That should
mean that we won't need to maintain any local changes in APRUTIL's copy of
expat.
[ and if we want, we can just tell people to always use expat cvs directly,
  much like we pull in httpd-2.0, apr, and apr-util into an Apache tree ]

There are definitely some local changes at the moment, but I'll be sending
all that back RSN.

I also get the impression the existing Windows build is sketchy at best.
Having OtherBill give it a good shakedown will help tremendously.

When apr-util/xml/expat builds properly under Windows, then we can toss the
old expat-lite.

Cheers,
-g

--