apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/network_io/unix sendrecv.c sockets.c
Date Sat, 31 Mar 2001 16:12:14 GMT
From: <trawick@apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2001 7:25 AM

> trawick     01/03/31 05:25:46
>
>   Modified:    include/arch/unix networkio.h
>                network_io/unix sendrecv.c sockets.c
>   Log:
>   apr_recvfrom() should only return APR_EOF if recvfrom() returned
>   zero *AND* this is a stream socket.

... cool (all 8 or so of your commits), and thanks for the review Jeff :-)

Wanted to ask you win32 folks (now that we ought to be building again),

has anyone else been using apr/test/makefile.win?  With success?

I'd just like to point out an opportunity for any win hackers, feel free to
attack the test sources and apr-ize the unix-specific stuff.  They each tend
to focus on a specific API, leaving a ton of non-compileable or non-functional
calls for win32 and other arcane OS's.

We are further than we were, but it's still not a cross-platform suite.

Bill