apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util/build apu-conf.m4
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 19:16:20 GMT
gstein@apache.org writes:

> gstein      01/02/28 07:18:37
>
>   Modified:    .        buildconf.sh
>                build    apu-conf.m4
>   Log:
>   *) buildconf.sh should invoke expat's buildconf.sh, if it exists
>   *) expat.h.in is a more reliable test for an Expat distribution
>   *) look for xml/expat-cvs before xml/expat
>   *) invoke expat's configuration when APRUTIL is configured
>      Note: we needed to copy over APR_SUBDIR_CONFIG (and rename) since APRUTIL
>            is not (yet) including apr/build/apr_common.m4 (and it is a big
>            change to do that use/sharing)

I suspect that this commit introduced these error messages from
buildconf.  Something committed in the 5 hours preceding approx 10:48
est. caused these messages to be added.

------------------/home/trawick/regress/logs/buildconf.stderr.diff---------------
0a1,2
> configure.in:72: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
> configure.in:72: warning: AC_TRY_RUN called without default to allow cross compiling
--------------end of /home/trawick/regress/logs/buildconf.stderr.diff-------------I

I have no theory as to the exact problem...  Maybe expat exhibits that
problem outside of apr-util?

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...