apr-dev mailing list archives

From <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/network_io/unix sendrecv.c
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2001 04:43:58 GMT

>   Log:
>   Begin to move functions from the http module to the core.  The goal is to
>   have only functions that are HTTP specific in the http directory.

This is going to be a long process, and I am likely to get some stuff
wrong.  The goal is to allow us to really be multi-protocol.  Right now,
we focus too much on HTTP.  This is a first step.  I will do my best to
make sure that the server always builds on Unix when I stop for the day,
but I make no promises about other platforms.  I will be adding a bunch of
new files, so if I don't add a file to a Makefile for your platform, then
I'm sorry.

Ryan