apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Working platforms - HP-UX 11.00
Date Sat, 17 Feb 2001 17:30:31 GMT
--- Jeff Trawick said:
> (by the way, we don't build with the HP compiler on HP 10.20; need to
> look lots further into which compiler I have access to and why it
> doesn't like some seemingly benign declarations in APR)

That doesn't surprise me... HP-UX's native compiler has been known to do
some massively stupid things.  I don't know about sendfile being braindead,
but the compiler certainly is IMO.

Anyway, if you need me to test with either the native compiler or gcc on a
10.20 box, I've still got accounts on a couple...

--Cliff