apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: docco problem (was RE: Chunk filter problem?)
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2001 02:26:13 GMT

> Didn't you say that mod_include used them the other direction? Does this
> mean that mod_include is now wrong?

I said that I thought it was, yeah, but that was after only a very brief
inspection.  It turns out that it's just playing tricky games, I think.  I'm
still trying to digest mod_include.  =-)  But anyway, if they were
backwards, we'd be seeing scrambled web pages and other very wacky behavior.
Somebody who knows mod_include better than I do could verify this if they
had a second...

> > I don't suppose anyone would object if I documented [the ring macros]?
=-)
> Heh... no :-)

I didn't think so.  ;-]  It's on my short list.

--Cliff

    Cliff Woolley
    cliffwoolley@yahoo.com
    804-244-8615