apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apr/build config.guess config.sub
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 04:49:53 GMT

I quote from config.guess (config.sub has the same block):

    As a special exception to the GNU General Public License, if you
    distribute this file as part of a program that contains a
    configuration script generated by Autoconf, you may include it under
    the same distribution terms that you use for the rest of that program.

Looks okay to me...

--Cliff

    Cliff Woolley
    cliffwoolley@yahoo.com