apr-dev mailing list archives

From Cliff Woolley <cliffwool...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: apr/build config.guess config.sub
Date Mon, 19 Feb 2001 04:49:53 GMT

I quote from config.guess (config.sub has the same block):

    As a special exception to the GNU General Public License, if you
    distribute this file as part of a program that contains a
    configuration script generated by Autoconf, you may include it under
    the same distribution terms that you use for the rest of that program.

Looks okay to me...

    Cliff Woolley
    Charlottesville, VA

View raw message