apr-dev mailing list archives

From Branko ─îibej <br...@xbc.nu>
Subject MSVC projects should be marked -kb
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 20:12:39 GMT
I noticed that the APR project files apr.dsp, libapr.dsp,
test/aprtest.dsp and test/aprtest.dsw are stored in CVS as ordinary text
files. This is not right: MSVC *requires* \r\n line endings, and
accidental keyword expansion would be a bad thing.

Could somebody with cvsadmin access please put a "-kb" on those files,
and make sure they're in DOS format (I can do that after the -kb
applied). This would also help people (like me) who compile the Win32
stuff on a Samba share, and those who use the cvs from cygwin.

--
Brane ─îibej
    home:   <brane@xbc.nu>             http://www.xbc.nu/brane/