apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr-util/xml/expat/lib .cvsignore Makefile.in ascii.h asciitab.h expat.dsp expat.h.in iasciitab.h latin1tab.h nametab.h utf8tab.h winconfig.h xmlparse.c xmlrole.c xmlrole.h xmltok.c xmltok.h xmltok_impl.c xmltok_impl.h xmltok_ns.c
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:17:48 GMT
On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 02:51:13PM -0600, Sam TH wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 28, 2001 at 02:41:32PM -0000, gstein@apache.org wrote:
> >   Local changes and modifications were applied. See README.APRUTIL
>
> And where might one find such a file?

I haven't written it yet :-)

I just wanted that comment in the history for the initial commit. In the
future, when somebody goes to peruse the history, they'll see that for all
the files, then go read README.APRUTIL.

I'm also waiting to hear from Fred on Expat commit access. If I get that,
then README.APRUTIL will be dramatically different. I only want to write the
bugger once :-)

If anybody is interested in our changes, then just grab a copy of Expat from
SourceForge and diff the two directories. You'll see that we omitted a ton
of stuff, and switched over to the "keep generated files out of CVS"
paradigm.

Cheers,
-g

--