apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/build apr_common.m4
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 13:10:47 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> now APR on Tru64 doesn't think it has stdio.h (sort of; configure
> output says we found it; APR_HAVE_STDIO_H is set to zero); a few other
> header files aren't substituted properly either...  work-around
> forthcoming...
>
> yes, this is with a virgin configure.in with none of my changes in it

I'm still very curious where you saw the 1st break (with stuff
not being in apr_private.h)... I can't see where that would
happen, unless the sh doesn't like s1=""; eval $s1. Since
what's passed to AC_CHECK_HEADERS is (was) the header name, untouched.

Maybe it was just a time between some commits...

          "Hell is hot, that's never been disputed by anybody."