apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: FreeBSD and gnu m4
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 19:04:24 GMT
It solves it, but it is much less effective than the approach that is
currently in there. Specifically, it invokes a bunch of subshells and seds
for each and every header. My change last night totally avoids that by
moving the effort into m4 rather than runtime.

I'd rather we find out what is wrong with BSD m4.

Cheers,
-g

Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/