apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: apr_private.h.in
Date Tue, 27 Feb 2001 16:27:53 GMT
On Tue, Feb 27, 2001 at 11:14:36AM -0500, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Greg Stein wrote:
> >
> > No...
> >
> > We *are* using AC_CHECK_HEADERS right now. Look at the first line in
> > APR_FLAG_HEADERS(). My apr_private.h.in is populating quite fine. What are
> > you seeing?
> >

> Do a ./buildconf so that autoheader is called. You'll see that
> apr_private.h.in isn't being correctly built.

Duh, Jim. Give me a bit of credit. I've been doing autoheader all night long
checking this stuff out.

It works totally fine on my system. autoheader 2.13.

I'll ask again: WHAT are you seeing? Do you have a log? A snippet from
apr_private.h.in? How can we diagnose the problem if you just keep saying
"it's broken, so I'm reverting."

We aren't going to be able to find the problems if the code isn't in there.

Send some text so we can see what is happening.

Also, try calling APR_FLAG_HEADERS() without the backslahes in the list.

Grumpily,
-g

--
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/