apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject problems using symlinks for apr and apr-utils
Date Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:04:20 GMT
    configuring package in srclib/apr-util now
    .
    checking for APR... /usr3/src/CVS/apr/include
    checking how to run the C preprocessor... (cached) gcc -E
    checking for chosen DBM type... sdbm (default)
    configure: ../expat-lite: bad directory
    checking for Expat in ../expat-lite... no
    configure: error: Expat was not found (or recognized) in "../expat-lite"
    configure failed for srclib/apr-util

This is (I'm almost sure) because my apr and apr-utils in httpd-2.0/srclib
are actually symlinks to the real locations. It may bite a few other people.
Just a FYI.