apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject CFLAGS vs. THREAD_CPPFLAGS
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:05:41 GMT
Solaris is failing to build right now because the sigwait()
num-argument check is failing.

When we run the test, -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS is not passed to the
compiler so we get the one-argument version and SIGWAIT_TAKES_ONE_ARG
is defined.

When we compile apr/threadprox/unix/signals.c,
-D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS is passed to the compiler because
apr_hints.m4 puts it in THREAD_CPPFLAGS.  Thus we get the prototype
for the two-argument version and we fail to compile.

Does anybody know exactly why this worked before?

I'm not sure what the right fix is yet... gotta look further.

             Born in Roswell... married an alien...