apr-dev mailing list archives

From Garrett Rooney <roo...@electricjellyfish.net>
Subject Re: apr_ function prefixes
Date Thu, 08 Feb 2001 15:05:54 GMT
On Wed, Feb 07, 2001 at 10:59:47PM -0800, Doug MacEachern wrote:
> On Wed, 7 Feb 2001, B. W. Fitzpatrick wrote:
>
> > +1. Wow that looks great. A toast to consistency!
>
> i'll drink to that :)
>
> > Is there any way you could forward along the conversion script that you
> > used (Or is that the one you sent last week)? This is going to break
> > Subversion a bit, and maybe I (or Greg) can get those changes in and
> > committed first thing in the morning.
>
> sure:
> http://apr.apache.org/~dougm/apr_rename.pl

i'm not entirely sure, since i'm not too familiar with apr, and i don't
have the time to go through and check right now, but your script looks
like it has a few typos.

on lines 278 and 283 you replace put with pupt for apr_os_exp_time_put
and apr_os_thread_put.  i assume that's wrong, since i can't for the
life of me figure out what pupt would mean ;-)

-garrett

--
garrett rooney                           my pid is inigo montoya.
rooneg@electricjellyfish.net             you kill -9 my parent process.