apr-dev mailing list archives

From "Jon Smirl" <jonsm...@mediaone.net>
Subject Re: Mixing Apache and Mozilla
Date Fri, 23 Feb 2001 18:47:50 GMT
NSPR already supports sub-allocators (Apache pools) but they aren't
described in the HTML documentation. The Netscape Javascript implementation
relies heavily on them. I was concerned about this since I view Apache pools
as a major feature and I had already asked Wan-Teh about it.

I agree that merging will need to be done. I'm just trying to figure out if
there are functions in APR that aren't already in NSPR.

What platforms does APR work on that NSPR doesn't? NSPR is already on all
Windows, Mac, Linux, Solaris, OS/2, AIX, HP-UX, IRIX, OSF. There are also
some weird platforms that I'm not familar with.

Jon Smirl

View raw message