apr-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <trawi...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr APRVARS.in configure.in
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 15:37:54 GMT
Jeff Trawick <trawickj@bellsouth.net> writes:

> Oops... I meant to follow up to the list... trying again.
>
> Note also that upgrading to libtool 1.3.4 and libtool 1.3.5 didn't
> help.

Double loser...   I didn't blow away ltmain.sh after upgrading, and
ltmain.sh is where the bug was.

libtool 1.3.4 has a fix for the problem.

Unless somebody shouts real soon, I'll change the libtool check to
require 1.3.4 instead of 1.3.3.

Also, I noticed that build/cvsclean doesn't blow away all copies of
ltmain.sh:

./srclib/pcre/ltmain.sh
./srclib/apr/shmem/unix/mm/ltmain.sh
./ltmain.sh

The first two reside in cvs, so it is okay not to remove them.

The last one isn't in cvs so it has to go.
             Born in Roswell... married an alien...