apr-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Schumann <sas...@schumann.cx>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/user/unix .cvsignore Makefile.in
Date Fri, 12 Jan 2001 01:13:18 GMT
    [Note: My connectivity is quite limited currently.. ]

> Somewhat... but it does mean that we'd be looking down into .libs for the
> libraries to put into NON_LIBTOOL_LIBS. Not sure what I think about that
> one... (reaching into .libs is the basic question: do we or don't we?)

    Am I correct in assuming that the point of those variables is
    to export a list of libraries which are build by APR and
    which basically form the APR library?

    Or are those variables supposed to additionally contain
    external dependencies (i.e. on system libraries) for the APR
    library?

    - Sascha