apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/helpers rules.mk.in
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 21:13:12 GMT

There are no .c files at the top level of apr, and that caused an
error.  This was reported yesterday by Tony Finch.

The error as he posted it was:

/home/fanf/apache/httpd-2.0/srclib/apr/helpers/mkdep.sh -I./include
-I../include -g -O2 -g -Wall -g -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes
-Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-declarations -pthread  -D_REENTRANT -D_THREAD_SAFE  -I./include
-I../include *.c
gcc: *.c: No such file or directory
gcc: No input files specified
*** Error code 1

Heads up, I'm in the middle of fixing this for the rest of Apache too.

Ryan

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, Greg Stein wrote:

> What was the symptom that this is fixing? The net result of this change
> seems to be "don't make local-depend in the top-level dir." What problem did
> that cause?
>
> Cheers,
> -g

406 29th St.