apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: Getting latest APR
Date Fri, 19 Jan 2001 16:49:33 GMT

I believe I have fixed this now.  The next time we roll tarballs, the APR
and APR-util tarballs should both be created.  Ken, could you please check
what I did.

Basically, as apmail, I checked out apr and apr-util to ~/cvsexport, and I
modified the taritup script to update and tar apr-util.

There are a bunch of other repository tarballs that must be empty, because
they were never checked out into the cvsexport directory.  If this fixes
the problem I will modify the script to ensure that the repository is
checked out if it doesn't already exist.

Ryan

On Fri, 19 Jan 2001, RCHAPACH Rochester wrote:

> Is there someplace I can get a tarball of apr?  I've tried
> http://apr.apache.org/from-cvs/apr/ but there is nothing in those tarballs.
> Am I looking in the wrong place?  BTW, I did try to cvs login but haven't
> been able to get there.  Probably our fire wall.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Rob Simonson
> simo@us.ibm.com

406 29th St.