apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr configure.in
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2001 21:26:51 GMT

> > It's false on Mandrake 7.1 too.  I am in the middle of testing a patch
> > that just looks for sendfile.  I think that is the safest way to code
> > this.
>
>     Yeah, instead of curing the problem the Right Way, we just
>     work around it by relying on "well-established" assumptions.
>     Great solution.

So find the real solution, but in the meantime, let's do what works right
now.  Nobody is stoping you from figuring out why the EGREP doesn't work,
but I am trying to test the server right now, and I can't compile easily,
because we don't have the autoconf stuff working.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131