apr-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: APR_MKDIR() attempt #2
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2001 01:11:04 GMT
On Sat, Jan 06, 2001 at 12:14:28PM -0800, Mo DeJong wrote:
> I sent this patch in some time ago, but
> I did not hear anything back so I though
> I would post it again. This patch fixes
> the build in the case where apr is
> compiled in a build dir that is not
> the src dir. This only matters when
> another module uses the RUN_SUBDIR_CONFIG_NOW()
> macro.

I reviewed the patch quite a bit, but I don't recall the reason I had for
not applying it. (I think it was something about the APR_MKDIR func)

Note that Sascha has patched apr_common.m4 to use the $MKDIR variable.
Assuming the caller (Subversion) sets that, then we should be okay.
[ a one line patch to SVN's configure.in ]

Cheers,
-g

-- 
Greg Stein, http://www.lyra.org/

Mime
View raw message