apr-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Stein <gst...@lyra.org>
Subject Re: apr-util build
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2001 18:23:32 GMT
[ david misfired, and this went straight to me; bringing back to the list ]

Sascha said this wasn't needed on BSDs, but David says "yes".

Somebody figure it out :-)

Personally, I'd rather avoid the rewrite funkiness and use autoconf
substituation to insert the correct value -- it feel much more reliable to
me.

For example... Makefile.in:

@INCLUDE_RULES@

Makefile on most systems:

include $(top_builddir)/build/rules.mk

Makefile on BSDi systems:

.include "$(top_builddir)/build/rules.mk"

Seem reasonable?

Cheers,
-g

--