apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/file_io/win32 filestat.c
Date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 16:26:41 GMT
From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 6:04 PM

I just got there.  Since the <wtypes.h> patch only applies to the few files
that actually require it, the impact on total build time is negligable (whew!)

I'd suggest we don't need to spend any further effort on this right now, since
the quick fix doesn't slow us down, and we are all trying to fight with our
individual itches :-)

Bill