apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Build problems on BeOS R4.5
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2001 15:34:22 GMT
From: "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 9:08 AM

Reconsidering asize, let's drop it, and add it with an adequate definition later.

On csize, the argument goes like this for Apache;

proxy file retention weight = csize * age

while (totalcached > wantcached) {
    read greatest retention weight
        rm file
}

Something that is far less effective using the 'true' size.

Bill