apr-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject ap_ -> apr_ rename
Date Thu, 18 Jan 2001 23:35:29 GMT
Heads up...

  I'm committing the change to transpose all apr-util names
from ap_ to apr_ late tonight.  That means you want your current
work set aside or out of the way when you cvs update late tonight
or early tommorow.

  Be warned, the ap_foo files all change to apr_foo as well, so
your existing copies again will be missed.  Here again, I will
leave the existing ap_foo files orphaned for 12 hours to give
everyone time to get their work slid over.  I didn't get any
feedback on waiting last night with the apr_ src/ move, but I'm
hoping it saved at least one poor soul some pain.

Bill