apr-dev mailing list archives

From Sascha Schumann <sas...@schumann.cx>
Subject Re: make_export.awk
Date Sat, 16 Dec 2000 20:41:34 GMT
> Hmm. Have you noticed apr_MD5Encode and apr_get_home_directory are in there
> twice? Is it possible that you're getting doubles? Maybe you have a backup
> copy of apr_uuid.h and apr_md5.h in your include directory, and it's picking
> them up?

    line was not cleared correctly.  Whoops.  I used the diff
    output to check the correctness of the script all the time.
    On the second test machine I only verified that the
    Perl-generated output's line count was identical with what I
    had on my machine.  Now the awk script's output is really
    correct and identical to the Perl version. Sorry for the
    confusion.

    Even though the bug point was rendered invalid now, the other
    points are still valid.

    Attached is a new version of the awk script.

    - Sascha