apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject CVS commit messages.
Date Sun, 31 Dec 2000 19:20:57 GMT

Some people may not know this yet, so I am posting here.  I am not
accepting commit messages until I know that the mail stuff is working
correctly.  In my opinion, it is much better to delay people getting
commit messages than for people to not get them at all.  It seems that the
move to the new machine has done something to the CVS mail list for APR,
Brian is looking into this right now, so we should find it soon.  However,
if you make a commit and the log message doesn't come through right away,
don't worry.  We are looking into the problem, but it may take a while to
fix it completely.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131