apr-dev mailing list archives

From r..@covalent.net
Subject Re: cvs commit: apr/include apr_lib.h
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2000 16:21:35 GMT

> This still doesn't work.  It turns out that neither BEOS nor
> __POWER_PC__ is defined at the point in Subversion that this gets used
> and likely not in other APR-using apps either.  So, new patch, using
> HAVE_isascii, which doesn't require including apr_private.h, despite
> Ryan's worry.  Also, defining it before using it is helpful. :-)

Well, David already committed a very good patch, but I'll comment anyway
:-)

I had gone to bed before the rest of this stuff was discussed, so
obviously I didn't get to comment last night.

I just search all of the include directory, and the only place
HAVE_isascii is defined is apr_private.h.in, so I can't see how
we could check HAVE_isascii without that file.

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131